This information session will help you prepare!
The Southern Disability Workforce Hub hosted by Career Partners Plus, is providing an Information Session for jobseekers on Jobs in the Disability Sector with a focus on SUPPORT WORKER roles.
The South Australian Government established the Disability Workforce Hub to connect job seekers with local employers, training providers and employment agencies to help fill local jobs.
Representatives from Minda Inc and other employers, will present information on their organization and recruitment processes during this information session.
This is an opportunity to hear about the diverse roles in this growth industry, and vacancies available.
Date: Wednesday 6 March 2019
Time: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Location: Woodcroft Neighborhood Centre (next to the Library),
Room 1, 175 Bains Road, Morphett Vale
• Relevant to jobseekers (with a Certificate III in IS or currently studying)
• An overview of the jobs in the disability sector
• Details of different clients supported and requirements for the various roles
• Details of various recruitment processes
• Presentations from disability sector employers
Some further information:
1. The information session will be 1 hour with time at the end to fill in Expression of Interest forms.
2. Neat casual dress is required.
3. Light refreshments will be available (tea/coffee/water/biscuits)
BOOKINGS BY Monday 4th March ESSENTIAL (or until fully booked):
T: Southern Adelaide Hub (Hilary) 7231 5067 / 0447 194 350