GROUNDWORK – A FREE Career Service for PARENTS
Thanks to funding support from the Department of Human Services, Career Partners Plus is providing career guidance to parents in the Onkaparinga and Marion Council areas to help them plan to return to the workforce.
Need to dig around to see your options? We’ll help you do the groundwork
We can provide individual support such as . . .
• Up to date labour market information
• Training or further education pathways
• Identify your skills, experience and strengths
• Develop a simple Action Plan
• Helpful feedback on your resume
• Job search advice
• Job interview support
Our aim is to support parents to enter or return to the workforce.
Individual appointments are usually an hour and will help you plan your next move.
You can access this service if;
• You are a parent and live in the Marion or Onkaparinga Council areas; and
• Not participating in the Parents Next program
For more information or to book an appointment at either our office in
Christies Beach or a location in Marion, please phone:
Career Consultant, Ann Leenders: 0499 100 756, P: 7231 5067, firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundwork is delivered by Career Partners Plus with funding support from the Department of Human Services to 30th June 2019.